Aim Higher Books
Types of information Collected:
• Mailing address
• E-mail address
• Phone (or mobile) number
How is Your Information Collected?
You Provide It to Us
We collect information that you enter on our digital properties or when you order on AHB, T-Shirts and/or Tracts.
Automated Information Collection
We do not collect automatically any information from you.
Third-party automated collection
We do not use anonymous identifiers such as cookies and other technologies to collect and store certain types of information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, cookie and session ID) whenever you interact with us or third-parties that use our services.
Social Media Widgets
Our sites and mobile applications include social media click troughs no widgets. We do not collect any information as to your interactions on those websites.
Mobile Location Information
If you use a mobile device we do not collect automatically any information from you.
How Is Your Information Used?
Information you provide is used only for our website and is not shared.
Our Purposes (including but not limited to marketing)
Delivery of products (T-Shirts and/or Tracts) and to send out a monthly Human Beans reminder of a new story being posted on AHB website.
We do not link your various devices.
We do not participates in interest-based advertising (IBA), also known as Online Behavioral Advertising.
User Experience Information
We do not monitor you in any way.
What you do on social media is your business, we do not collect any information in regards to social media.
Social Media Ads
We do display general ads on social media, but not to individuals.
How is Your Information Shared?
Target Subsidiaries and Affiliates
We do not share any information that you supply us.
We use Pay Pal for T-Shirt purchases. Which is separate from AHB.
Other Businesses Products and Services
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights property or safety of our company, our guests or others.
Elsewhere at Your Direction
At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we will use your email information to send out a monthly Human Beans reminder of a new Human Beans comic story posted for the month.
Sharing Non-identifiable or Aggregate Information with Third Parties
We do not share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
In connection with the sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, we will not transfer the corresponding information regarding you.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to receive our monthly e-mails from us, call Bob Leone at 530-710-4928 to opt-out. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from promotional e-mails via the unsubscribe link included in each promotional e-mail.
We do not send text messages.
You do not send you push notifications.
Cookies, Tracking, and Interest-Based Advertising
We do not track you in any way. or use another operating system, you will need to opt-out again.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, the information below also applies to you. Certain terms used in this section have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Categories of Personal Information Target has collected from or about its Guests in the preceding 12 months
• Identifiers (e.g. name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card number)
• Performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
• Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
• Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
• Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
• Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
Categories of Personal Information Target has sold about Guests in the preceding 12 months
Categories of Personal Information Target has disclosed for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months
AHB will not discriminate against you because you exercise your rights. For example, AHB will not deny your goods or services or charge you a different price or rate for goods or services if you make access, deletion, or do not sell request.
You have the following rights under the CCPA –
The right to make requests as follows:
Access Request (can make a request no more than twice in a 12-month period) – Request that Target disclose the following information
- Categories of personal information (“PI”) we collected about you during the preceding 12 months
- Categories of sources from which PI is collected
- Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling PI
- Specific pieces of PI we collected about you
- Categories of PI Target has sold about you
- Categories of third parties to whom the PI was sold
- Categories of PI disclosed about you for a business purpose
- Categories of third parties to whom PI was disclosed for a business purpose
- Request AHB delete PI that we collected from you
Do Not Sell My Info
We do not sell or give any third party your information except when you are using Pay Pal for T-Shirt buying purposes
Contact Bob Leone 925-349-5414.
Contact Bob Leone 925-349-5414.
Do Not Sell My Info Requests
We do not sell any information about you.
California Shine the Light
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year. To request a notice, please submit your request to Bob Leone, c/o Aimhigherbooks, 4731 Corwin Ct., Pleasanton, CA 94518 or email - email@example.com. Please allow 30 days for a response.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfilment of the request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal (e.g., if the content or information has been reposted by another user). To request removal of content or information, please call Contact Bob Leone 925-349-5414.
How Do You Contact Aim Higher Books?
c/o Aim Higher Books
4731 Corwin Ct.
Pleasanton, CA 94588